Friday, May 1, 2009

A New Challenge

So in case you haven't figured out...I love Challenges - any and all kinds!

A colleague of mine up in Portland belongs to this Entrepreneurs group - Mamapreneurs Inc (which I SOOOOOOO wish had a Bay Area location - what a great support group) and they have a May Challenge which I've decided to take part in! It's 31 tasks to take part in throughout the month of May - best thing is that some of them require quite a bit of work and others barely any - and you don't have to do the tasks in order! Okay sign me up!!

So today, I choose - 14-End your day by telling each person in your family that you love them along with one reason why they make you laugh.

I will tell Hubby that I love him and that although his "goofyness/playing around" drives me crazy and I may ask him over and over to "Cut it out"...secretly I'm laughing and smiling inside because I love that he is so carefree around me. I looked for 27 1/2 years to find a person I can feel 100% comfortable with and vice versa - it's also one of the reasons I know my hubby is my soulmate.

I will tell Little Miss that I love her and that although I call the evening "Witching Hour" because she's exhausted, very unpredictable and a little crazy, it's my favorite time with her...she's clingy and wants hugs (LOVE IT), she's swings from happy to angry (and I can't help but laugh on the inside at her clenched fists and other expressions of frustration) and lastly she is seriously crazy (and makes me laugh so hard) when she does these little voices or her fake laugh or anything she possibly can at dinner to make us laugh...this is also one of the reasons that I'm a stickler about Family Dinners...it's 30minutes of good food, great company and TONS of laughter!

What will you tell your loved ones tonight??

xoCaliAlly

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, this monthlong challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea:

    I would tell my Husband that I love him and I love his kind and generous nature - always wanting me to slow down and relax, I know he always has my wellbeing in his heart.

    I would tell Ollie that I love the randomness of his love - that he will be looking at me and walk over out of the blue for kisses and cuddles - absolutely unexpected but loving every moment.

    ReplyDelete