Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Challenge Day 6

Okay so today I'm moody, tired and just all around grumpy! So it seemed like it was the perfect day to pick 11-Print out your Profits & Loss sheet. Really look at it. If there are items you don't understand, ask your bookkeeper/accountant/fellow mamapreneur. Make today the day you get a grip on your business finances - as my Challenge for day 6!!

It definitely didn't help my mood, but if I saved this one for another day and was in a really good mood, it seriously might depress me!!!

My business is doing well...I think I just set the bar to high by hoping to be "in the black" by September...especially with an instructor going on "mat leave" in September so I won't really be able to add many classes in the Fall. I think I'll push the goal to "in the black" by end of 2009.

But I'm having fun and I'm hoping I inspire Mamas to get in shape and be the strongest and bestest Mummy they can be. And really, at the end of the day (and I'm not losing money), that's more than enough for me :)

xoCaliAlly

3 comments:

  1. don't be too down - there is a giant recession going on after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that you do inspire us very much!! I have pushed myself a lot more than I ever thought I would ever do again, after I had Sofia. For the longest time I thought that I had just become "the mom" ... thanks for getting me out that hole! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ally I wish there was someone like you near where I lived, I think you must be a wonderful instructor and the main thing is that you love and care about what you do.

    ReplyDelete