Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Challenge Day 5 & BBC Success!

Okay before the challenge...I'm so excited to announce that I am adding yet another Baby Boot Camp class to my schedule! That means I will have classes 5 mornings a week and beginning in June, I will have evening classes twice a week in addition! So exciting. As a result I have hired a new instructor that begins tomorrow! So for the rest of May, I will have Wednesdays off - yey! It will be nice to have a day off in the middle of the week! hmm...what to do, what to do - to be honest, I'll probably go to Baby Boot Camp and get MY workout in!!! heh heh No seriously, I will try to stay out of the business for that morning - that's for Sadie and I! YEY

Now onto the Challenge...today I choose: 4-Schedule four weeks of vacation over the next year. Yes: FOUR. You don't need to figure out what you're doing during those weeks and you can move the dates around later, but cross out FOUR weeks of planned vacation. Do it NOW. You are the boss, after all. And here's what I've decided...

3 weeks in August to go home to Ottawa
2 weeks in December to enjoy the holidays with my family

Okay so that's 5 weeks, but the truth is my biz will keep running through the 3 weeks of August - relying on my existing instructor (who by the way will be 8months preggers - what a trooper) and a new instructor that I'm hoping to bring on board in June!

Woohoo, vacation is booked...I've marked it in my Planner and I'm all set! Now to book the plane tickets to Ottawa!

xoCaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic - holidays are so good and give you something to look forward too don't they.
    We are in the process of booking a trip to Cairns.....and its going to happen..it has too!!

    ReplyDelete