Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm floored!

I am horrible at being a regular blogger, because I often wondered do people even care? So I would blog every once in a while and every once in a while someone would comment.

And then...Along came Polly and left me the biggest surprise and the kindest words ever:
I've never received a blogging "award" before...and better yet this one is for friendship, in my opinion the best award to get!

Thank you dear Polly for your friendship, comments and for your fantastic blog. I love checking my blog list and seeing a new post. You've inspired me to commit a little more to blogging and really open myself up...cuz when I open up even the tiniest bit, the friendships begin. I would definitely give the award to ya if you hadn't just given it to me!

The rules of the award are as follows:

Here are the rules:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Okay, so I don't have a lot of blogs that I follow but I do have a few and instead of giving them all awards just to get to the number 8, I'm cutting mine a bit - I'll give 3...hey, my blog, I get to do what I want, right?!?

Dana at Blackberry Belle of the Ball - she's my dear real friend and she blogs so honestly and openly, I love it. Lovely, I'm not sure I need to let you know how much your friendship means to me, but in case you need to hear it...not a whole lot of good came out of BLG...but your friendship is definitely the greatest gift I received from that experience xo

Alli at Right Up My "Alli" - also a dear real friend and someone I met online, had the pleasure of living 5 minutes from her for 2 years and now that she's back in CO, I get to enjoy her company online again. It makes me sad that she's not 5min away anymore, but I'm so grateful that I was even graced by her for 2 years...it's quality not quantity and I'm just glad I got to share in her life for a bit!

Yum at Diary of a Yummy Mummy - I love this gal's blog and if we lived in Boston, I would just love to share parkdates with her and her little man. Her blog is always so refreshing, so positive and so darn honest - I love it. Plus the girl has the greatest fashion sense, really!

Congrats to the "recipients" :)

xoCaliAlly

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the love sweetie! miss having you around :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww thank you!!! You seriously just made my week! You are a well deserved friend!

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete