Saturday, May 2, 2009

Challenge: Day 2! & Skincare Update!!

Today is Day 2 of the Challenge...yep I'm still committed (a pretty good thing for me)...I did tell Hubby and the Little Miss about how much I love them and why they make me laugh...I think they really liked that - well at least Hubby did. Except now he thinks he can tease me and act like a goof all the time because really it makes me laugh - uh oh!

Today I choose to do #3
Do 15 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 15 jumping jacks.

I'm working today at a Baby Expo/Fair with two other Franchise Owners promoting Baby Boot Camp and I know I'm not going to get much physical activity in especially since we go from about 8:30-4:30...when I get home I'll be done :)

Oh yes and Skincare update - thx to everyone for their messages and comments, I had a huge array of products to choose from! I decided to go with L'Occitane - and let me tell you, after 5 days (I know, not that long) I'm not regretting it at all!! I chose the Olive line and am loving how my face feels and looks - they promise radiance and so far I'm definitely seeing that!

And on a side note...are you wearing SPF? Sometimes you need more than just what is in your moisturizer. I found the neatest SPF - apparently it's been around for a while but maybe I just noticed it this year since this is the year of Ally...and with teaching classes outside almost every day, I really need some coverage on this "radiant face" I'm creating! So I bought Bare Escentuals' Mineral SPF - SO COOL! I struggle with heavy oily SPF on my face and I hate the feeling of most of them, not to mention the greasy application - so rarely do I re-apply. I used to just use my Moisturizer's SPF and be done for the day - not good...I KNOW I need to re-apply. Anyhow, this stuff is great! You don't feel like it's on, and it's a small container that can pop in my diaper bag/beach bag no problem and super easy to reapply without a mirror and no streaky-ness...now how well does it work? Okay I haven't been able to test that yet (thank you Bay Area rain) as the one day I taught with the sun, I also had my visor on...but I will let you know!

Okay now back to those pushups, sit-ups and jacks! 1...2...3...
xo CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. ooo that sounds like a good one too.

    Living in Oz we have to have plenty of sunscreen on hand - I usually but it in bulk and generally I but the Austalian Cancer Council cream because its made specifically for our climate - although I also quite like the Ella Bache face cream, its nice and light.

    Glad that the skin care regime is going well - its nice to feel great about your skin.

    ReplyDelete