Monday, May 4, 2009

Challenge Day 4

It's Monday...no working for me :) Yippee!

Here's what I've chosen for today: 13-Start the day telling each person in your family that you love them along with one reason why they make you smile.

I will tell my Hubby that I love him and that one of the reasons he makes me smile is his drive and passion. He is such a passionate and driven person - when he puts his mind to something - WOW, step out the way...and that inspires much confidence and passion in me...I like that, I really like that.

I will tell the Little Miss that I love her and that one of the reasons she makes me smile is her genuine goodness and sweetness. The spontaneous hugs and kisses, the need to sit on my lap if I'm on the floor, the way she loves her little friends. I'm so pleased that I've succeeded raising a good girl...well at least for the last 20 months - cannot guarantee what she'll be like at 16 years old ;)

I will tell my Deezy that I love him and that one of the reasons he makes me smile is his sweet disposition, especially around the Little Miss. He will let her hug him, kiss him, smother him, tickle his toes, and he'll just sit there looking at me with this pathetic look on his face "Get her off of me"...but he takes it!

That's all folks! At some point, something interesting will happen and I will blog...but for now, I focus on the challenge :)

xoCaliAlly

1 comment: