Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been tagged!


Thanks for the tag BB! So the deal is, go to your folder where your photos are kept...pick the fourth folder...fourth picture...and then post it and describe...and then tag four others!

Well this photo was taken in Calgary, Alberta, Canada this Christmas at Miss Sadie's GG's (Great-Grandad) house. This is Christmas morning (probably afternoon by this point!!) and the Little Miss has mastered the unwrapping of prezzies! This is a beautiful white bear from GG. Oh how I love the little dress she's wearing - it makes me so sad to know that she won't be able to wear it much longer (and yes I still make her wear it even though it's no longer the holiday season - it's just too darn cute!)

Oh dear...I don't think I can tag anyone - everyone's done it that reads my blog I think...and if you haven't done it and read my blog - stop lurking, say Hi :) heh heh...well alliwilli, if you are updating your blog..tag your it!

CaliAlly
xo

2 comments:

  1. I accept your mission. My blog is the wurst though because I am terrible about updating... so it'll be like "new house" (in June) and then photo-tagged in January. HA! :) Oh well! Cutie patootie picture of Sadiekins opening prezzies. Loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture!!! Love that hair!

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete