Monday, February 2, 2009

Body Shop!

It had been about 3 years since I'd last been in a Body Shop to purchase something (other than browsing with friends, etc). I'm not sure why I stopped shopping there...I don't think there was any reason in particular...however I've struggled over the last few years finding that perfect Body Wash, that scrub that's not to harsh but does the trick, fabulous smelling hair products...the kind that make you want to sniff your pillow after a cat-nap, etc...

Well Body Shop, you've won me back! I went in last week early in the morning with a girlfriend (started as a playdate for the kids at the mall, ended up with kidlets in stroller and us doing some shopping! heh heh) who is obsessed with Body Shop (oh, AA...I just outted you!!) Anyhow, she wanted to pick up a few things and I just browsed around and walked out of the door with a ton of stuff, for $45 and that included purchasing a new Love Your Body card.

The gal working there was amazing...she entertained our little ones while AA and I bopped around the store smelling products and AA giving me the low down on what is the good stuff (almost everything!!) and what has changed over the last few years. Well, not only did the salesclerk entertain our girls, she gave them all kinds of cool little samples to play with...and then let them keep them for Mummy to play with! LOVE IT!

How I've missed the smell of Satsuma in the morning shower...and there really is nothing more amazing than the smell (or function) of the Brazil Nut hair mask.

Body Shop...I'm yours :)

CaliAlly
xo

4 comments:

  1. omg I didn't know those places still existed!!! Oh how I miss my mango body butter from my high school days. My legs used to look so damn shiny!! I didn't even care that it would rub off on EVERYTHING.

    Nice find!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about outing me! I'm a confessed addict... and I say that with pride! jajaja. Love the products there, but that day the company made it better. Thanks!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I stopped shopping there, too. I started to find it super expensive! Especially after finding bath and body works (smells yum and waaay cheaper than body shop). If memory serves, in the great white north, the 250 ml of body wash is 15-20$ - i can get two at bath and body works for that price - is it cheaper in Cali, Ally?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juts wanted to let you know Gilt is having a major sale on super cute girls clothes. Didn't know if you saw it. Can you tell I am dying for a girl??? Hehe.

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete