Saturday, January 10, 2009

Apologies!

Happy New Year - I'm sorry it's so late!

As you may or may not know, I've recently bought a franchise - Baby Boot Camp :) Yep that will be me out in the parks in Santa Clara and North Sunnyvale getting those Pre and Post Natal Mummys back into Yummy Mummy status. I'm so excited...but before I can launch my business, I need to write the ACE Personal Trainer exam...so any moment that I have when Miss Sadie is down...I'm furiously studying away. I'm almost sick to my tummy with nerves...but I try to break it down into small steps and try not to get overwhelmed...easier said than done ;) heh heh

Anyhow, quickly...okay I'm not actually studying - I'm watching a movie with hubby but I'm not very good when it comes to thrillers and scary movies and this one is killing me...so I'm trying to pay more attention to the computer than the movie on tv!!

Okay so quickly, holidays were amazing! I had an awesome time with my in-laws and staying at Hubby's Grandad's house (Sadie's GG - Great Grandad). (EEK! Sorry had to cover eyes for a few minutes...I'm such a scaredy cat!!!) I ate all 7 Favorite Festive Foods (see below post - not sure how to link to the post), received most of my 7 Wants for Christmas, no celebrities...imagine, no one showed up!!! And my most favorite of all - I got one of Christmas wishes already...Sadie started walking!

Anyhow, wanted to pop in and say a quick Hi and apologize for my absenteeism...I will pop in whenever I can and of course once the exam is over, I'll be back :)

ps I think I need to change my background on my blog..the black is sexy but a bit depressing, no??

No comments:

Post a Comment