Sunday, January 25, 2009

CaliAlly, ACE-certified!

That's right! I wrote my ACE Personal Trainer exam this past Saturday and I passed! Weehoo! DONE! And boy am I ever! I'm exhausted still and it's Sunday evening! My girlfriend babysat Sadie for me on Friday morning so I could do some last minute reviewing and when she dropped Sadie off, she took one look at me and told me I look exhausted and sooo tired...aka crap!!! heh heh And I was, and still am! As I sat studying my flash cards on Friday night I thought to myself...if I only had one more week...and then I thought Who am I kidding? I'm so done and so fed up of this material...I can't do this anymore. Hours every single day, long study sessions on the weekends...and keeping my exam date a secret from everyone because I was so worried I wouldn't pass!

But I'm done now...I don't feel guilty updating my blog - don't feel like I should be studying instead. I enjoyed a long walk with the fam (doggy included) this afternoon, complete with hot chocolate...and thought to myself, I've missed you Ws...so much! xo

So now one more exam and I'm certified to teach my classes...which couldn't come at a better time considering I launch the business on March 4. So my goal is to see if I can hammer out this last exam - specialty in Prenatal and Postnatal - this week and be done by Feb 1 and spend the month of February gearing up for a fabulous Grand Opening and first session...and oh yeah, learning more about this franchise that I purchased.

But for now...I'm going to watch some no-brainer TV and when I go to bed and my head hits my pillow, there will only be a million things running through my head - nothing Anatomy/Biomechanics/ACE related :D

xo CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is awesome news! Enjoy some much needed rest!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete