Monday, January 12, 2009

Exhausted!

I've been shouting from the rooftops lately it seems, what a wonderful sleeper my daughter is...well, apparently karma is coming back to me! This child has slept horrible this weekend - not sure what is going on! All I know is it was 1am when I went to bed last night after over 3 1/2 hours of cuddling and rocking Miss Sadie and I have a huge day today - a big work meeting at 11:30am with one of the locations I'm offering my classes (to go through details) and a playdate at the museum this afternoon (that will be fun with a cranky Mummy and baby!!!!) and on top of it all, I'm cleansing today...great day to be without comfort foods and caffeine! I anticipate I will go to bed by 7:30pm tonight (yes, right after The City!!)...that is until Miss Boo wakes up at 9:30 and screams and cries to be held and rocked.

It is definitely NOT All things Ally right now...it's all things Sadie!

No comments:

Post a Comment