Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My heart...

Right after my love for my family (Diesel included), is my love for handbags...not any handbags...but Coach bags - I love them. I love their classic look, their functionality, their colors, their hardware, their quality...their look, feel, even their smell - no haven't tasted them yet!!!

And with the fabulous weather we are having, it's very hard not to get too excited about Spring!

Meet Penelope


And Peyton

How I love you both...who wants to come home with me?! (Dear hubby, my birthday is coming up you know?!?!)

xoCaliAlly

4 comments:

  1. Fabness!!! Did you meet my new baby? Little Betsey by Vera Bradley? Loves her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh agreed! Never can go wrong with a coach- timeless and classic- I just got the Carly, and LOVE her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. coach so very much a bag that can be worn for forever (minus the "C" craze don't start me)... however you should look into cole haan bags too. i swear cole and mr coach are bff's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to LOVE cole haan bags, but these are super cute too. Reminds me of Spring which I swear will never be here!

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete