Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas!

We are getting ready to leave for SFO in a couple of hours as we head up to the Great White North known as...Canada! I figured it would be best to pop over here and wish you all a very Merry Christmas - I hope you have lovely holidays and that 2009 holds nothing but wonderful things for everyone.

Wait, why is she blogging about the New Year on December 23?? FUNNY STORY (not so much) - I have found out that we will have no internet connection while we are gone - gasp!! What will I do? How will I read my daily blogs?? See the Facebook updates three times a day?? Keep in touch with everyone?? And what if I don't know where the Children's Museum is in Calgary - I can't look up the site?!? Oh dear!!!! I do have my Blackberry but with roaming charges being ridiculous, I think my beautiful little berry will be parked on the shelf until our flight home the night of the 30th! It will be good for me though, as when I return from Canada, I will be in full study-mode, and perhaps a little intervention will help with my study plans...OR make me obsessed when I get home!! heh heh

Well, it's time to pop yet another load of laundry into the washer before packing up the suitcases (traveling with children is so much tougher and SO MUCH more stuff than traveling alone - I long for a flight where I can sip my latte, listen to my iPod, read or sleep or watch a movie!!!)

Happy Holidays to All and to All a Good Night :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! We'll be seeing you when you get back!

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete