Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My name is Ally and I'm a Starbucks-holic!

The first step is admitting a problem...

How is that a cup of Starbucks can make me so happy?? Seriously...I see the beautiful green font and the little lady standing in her green circle and I'm already in a better mood!

Like tonight...I've been sick and although I'm feeling better, I'm exhausted. Hubby came home early so that I could get ready for my Mommy's Night Out tonight...and what do I do?? He leaves with the baby and the pooch to go for a walk, so I can get showered and do my hair in peace and quiet...what do I do?? Grab my vanilla latte from this morning (ICK!) and heat it up and kick back to ponder and blog about this...okay who has a problem???

I think I average a Starby's drink everyday - I'm trying very hard to cut back (sorry Starbucks...but I'm sure there is someone else somewhere getting hooked!!) to 3-4/week. Sometimes I don't even want or need a coffee...it's just the emotional component that leads me to bundle the little one up and make the trek to the local Starby's to get my wonderful green and white (or red and white because of the holidays) cup of goodness!

I really think I have a problem...do you think there is a 12 step program for Starby's addicts?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment