Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mumy-Time

We have our family blog which is great, but this Mummy needs a space of her own! So this blog is about me!!!! heh heh

I'm sick right now and there is nothing more frustrating than being sick. Especially during the Holiday Season - I have SO much to do and so little time - literally! Between taking care of S, being a wife to C, a doggy-mummy to D, studying, being in a very active Moms Group and setting up my own business...I really don't have a lot of time! But what's a girl to do! I suck it up, do the best that I can...with a little help from my good friends Tylenol Cold and Advil!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really sure what the goal is of this blog, so I'm going to try and not have one...just somewhere I can pop in each day and know that it's about me...all me!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!
    Neat idea! Good for you to have some vent space of your own. I like it. :) I know what you mean about not having time to yourself at all... I had to laugh at your poll because I was like "gee, what WOULD I do if I had 30 mins to myself???... what the heck is THAT like?"... I mean, lately I just address and fill out Christmas cards in my "spare" time. Good grief!
    Remember to take care of yourself, Ally. It's easy to get caught up in taking care of everyone else, but it doesn't do them much good if you're not well yourself! I know first hand. It's my biggest weakness.
    xo!
    A-with-an-i.

    ReplyDelete