Thursday, December 11, 2008

Festive Lucky Number Seven

I've just really entered the blog world and don't know a lot of bloggers so I wasn't tagged...but I saw this on a few blogs I follow and was excited to join in the fun!!!

Things I've Been Doing Instead of Preparing for Christmas7
1-Sleeping (did I mention I'm sick!)
2-Playdates - must keep the little one out of trouble
3-Reading Blogs...and way too much time on Facebook!
4-Studying (and wish I was doing more) for the PT exam
5-Watching tv in the evenings with hubby (hello?? perfect card writing opportunity!)
6-Sleeping (seriously, I've been sleeping that much I think it deserves 2 spots)
7-Shopping...which is kind of Holiday prepping...but also a form of procrastination!

7 Favorite Festive Foods
1-Egg Nog (and NF Egg Nog Lattes - see addiction to Starbucks post!)
2-Ribbon Loaf
3-Shortbread Cookies
4-Cheese
5-Shrimp Chips
6-Croissants
7-TURKEY & STUFFING

7 Things I Want For Christmas (are you reading this Hubby?!?)
1-Snow!
2-Burberry scarf
3-Miss S to start walking
4-Yoga classes
5-New bakeware
6-Yoga Package
7-Anything spaaaaah!

7 Celebrities I'd Invite for Christmas Dinner
1-Jennifer Aniston - er, if you know me, you knew this was my number 1 - and sure she can bring John Mayer
2-Giada De Laurentiis - she can cook for us!
3-The gals from The Hills - always need drama during the Holidays and it would be nice for it to be non-family related!!!!
4-U2 - I've been re-listening to lots of U2 lately, and they could belt out a few beautiful Christmas songs as we dine - plus how fun to say U2 was at my dinner!!!
5-Barack Obama - I have a few questions ;) Plus I'm fascinated by this man!
6-My family - because I'm not with them this year (we are doing Christmas at In-Laws) and they are celebrities to me!
7-Grover - Sadie would be OVER the moon!

7 Favorite Christmas Movies
1-Love Actually
2-The Holiday
3-Home Alone
4-It's a Wonderful Life
5-Bridget Jones Diary (not a Christmas movie but has snowy, romantic Christmas scenes!)
6-Miracle on 34th Street
7-Baby Einstein Christmas DVD - seriously it's giving me 20min of peace and quiet each day until Christmas - I LOVE IT!

7 Christmas Wishes
1-More people "go green" in 2009
2-Barack Obama does all he's promising to do
3-Financial Crisis is OVER
4-Sadie walks!
5-My family visits often
6-My business takes off and is better than I could ever imagine
7-I learn the art of "balance"

7 Things I plan to do over the Holidays
1-Sleep
2-Read
3-Study (kind of need to)
4-Build a snowman and make snow angels with Sadie
5-Romantic Date Nights Out with Curt
6-Make sure everyone I love, knows they are loved
7-EAT!!!!!!!!!! (and then workout)

1 comment:

  1. I just needed to comment on the movies! Love Actually is the best... I guess you and I know that what they say about the airport is really true! LOL

    ReplyDelete