Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baffled!

Okay so this is a total "fluff - woe is me - post":) So I'm busting my butt (literally) to lose all of this baby weight...can I still call it that if the Little Miss is over 18months?? Probably not! But anyhow, I'm still working on it...keeping in mind that I did get preggers on our honeymoon (lucky us) and was at my lowest weight in a long time, in honor of our wedding and my beautiful white dress!!

However, when I moved to California, I weighed 3lbs more than I do right now...do my clothes from then fit?! Oh heck no! And I know everyone says that your body changes, blah blah blah, after you have a baby...okay let's look at the facts...my boobs are bigger (lucky me!), my tummy is pouf-ier, my thighs are bigger, my hips are wider...and I'm 3lbs less?!?! I have 9lbs until I'm wedding weight but I guarantee you I probably wouldn't fit or look anywhere like I did on my wedding day. So seriously, where is the "weight savings"?!?!?

Actually, my toes have been looking rather thin lately...maybe the 3lbs difference is there!

Alas, I'm a Personal Trainer and my life is about balance and enjoying life...so while I am making it my mission to lose 6lbs by my 33rd, and love being active (working out is never a "chore" for me), I do enjoy a sweet treat with my latte! But I think due to the fact that I am obsessed about the body, both personally and professionally, I find myself baffled by this situation!!!!!!!

CaliAlly
xo

2 comments:

  1. HA! You are preaching to the choir. Sure, I don't have any munchkins nor baby-weight, but I swear I can fluctuate like 8 pounds in a day and it's baffling! I strive for balance in my life, love being active, and yet, it is STILL always a struggle to stay in the "happy zone" on the scale... what gives?! Ha! You do look great, girl... don't let it getchya down... just keep admiring those skinny little toes... go get a pedicure to reward them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to get down on yourself too much. You still look more than amazing and your body performed a miracle.

    I've lost all my weight and then some but my stomach is all wrinkley (sp?) now...no more bikinis for me.

    ReplyDelete