Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Skincare - help!

I'm begging on my knees - ladies help me out!!!!!!!!

I've been looking forever (like 32 - almost 33 years of looking) for the perfect (okay maybe not perfect - how about great) skincare regime - specifically for face. I have dry skin although I do have a temperamental T-zone.

I don't have a ton of time so I don't want to adopt a routine that's going to take 30minutes in the a.m. and in the evening...but I'm noticing how bad my skin is lately and how much I need to give it TLC, so I'm willing to donate some time to it!! I'm even willing to pay decent money if a skincare line/product is pure heaven!

So please...comment until you can't comment no more! I'm interested in your regime as well as your products!

Help Ladies!

7 comments:

  1. I love the products from Bliss Spa. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Oil of Olay's complete cleanser, complete day lotion for sensitive skin (spf 15) and the Total Effects cream for night. My skin has never looked better and I have fought with my skin for a long time.

    I also rarely wear make up (as in foundation) anymore and when i do it is mineral stuff so that may have also made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still break out all the time so I use Proactive. That stuff is the real deal and I have been using it FOREVER. I also use Clinique's moisture surge over the proactiv because it is oil free and super moisturizing!

    Good luck!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dermalogica. You can get it at Ulta, or online, or salons. It's SO amazing for your skin. You'll pay good money for it, but if you pay $30 it'll last you several months. Worth every penny. And when I can't afford to replenish my Dermalogica, then I go with Aveeno Clear Complexion. Oh, and WHEN you come to Colorado, I will take you to visit my friend Alyce who is an esthestician (sp?) and can help "prescribe" the best dermalogica products for your skin type. :) (btw, as yum said, Proactive is awesome, too, I used to use that and loved it as well) XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, I just looked (www.dermalogica.com/us) and found that the Pure Beauty at Rivermark carries Dermalogica. Both Emilia and I use the "Special Cleansing Gel"... it's delish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Ella Bache and I love it. If you go to a salon, they will generally put you under a woodlamp to diagnose your skin and then choose the appropriate skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARBONNE ARBONNE ARBONNE! My face never knew what it was missing until I tried their products!

    ReplyDelete