Friday, April 24, 2009

Creating an Attitude of Gratitude!

I'm way too tired! No blogging...I'm having a fantastic week with my Mum and the Little Miss...and yes the Hubby in the evening!

But teaching every morning, and having fun all day every day, I'm beat!

But I wanted to let you all know, I'm adding a new Challenge to the side of this blog...Creating an Attitude of Gratitude. Each day I will list 3 things I'm grateful for...some days it may be as trivial as being thankful for Coffee...however lately I get myself into a rut, and that sucks...so perhaps by "forcing" the optimism it will in fact change back to my "cheery disposition"!!!!!

Hope this finds everyone well...ps Two more days of32...oooo what to do, what to do!

xoCaliAlly

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having an awesome week. I do like your idea of things to be greatful for. Looking forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey - I'll be off the grid for a couple days (Deacon...) so I want to say have a very very happy 33rd birthday tomorrow. You don't look a day over 25. Hey, that's something to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete