Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Diapers.com

Okay seriously...got babes?? Use Diapers.com! I'm so excited - too bad we are getting ready to start potty-training the Little Miss!

I noticed last night that we were getting low on our disposable diapers (we use both those and gDiapers) after thinking we had another pack - tucked away! ooops!!! It was 8:15pm and I was in no mood to go out to the store...but with three disposables left (including what is in the diaper bag!), it looked like I may need to get out to Costco, immediately after teaching class this morning...

...instead, I went on diapers.com - ordered my 7th Generation diapers for a comparable price and two sets of Gerber children's cutlery I've been looking at....presto, it will be here tomorrow and oh I spent over $49?? Free shipping! Now that is service...and I don't need to run out to the store on an already busy day.

Here's hoping we can get through the next 30 hours or so on 3 disposables and a ton of gDiapers! I'm feeling good about this one...

...like I said, it's the little things!

xoxo
CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. Try the towel potty training method. Use the diapers just I case of an accident.

    ReplyDelete