Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back...and trying to get at it!

Wow, jetlag is hitting me hard this time! I think the little sleep I got on the weekend is killing me now as I'm over-tired and just can't get good sleep anymore! I seem to be very tired in the evenings but then lie awake in bed waiting, not-so-patiently for sleep to come!!! And then same in the morning, I'm up early but am exhausted so I can't fall back to sleep!

And to boot, I'm starting a cold! But then again, that's not so bad because it's time for me to start Emergen-C - something I swear by! I seriously love how my body is with this stuff! It's just mega-doses of Ester-C (versus acidic vitamin C you get in OJ, etc) but it gives me energy, makes me feel better within 24 hours....and it's all natural - LOVE IT! So I started that this morning and hoping by tomorrow I'll be back on track!

My holiday in Cali was amazing - lots of quality time with the quality Canadians in my life. I really couldn't have asked for a better holiday - lots of down time, resting, relaxing and lots of time with my Mum - I'm a very lucky girl. Of course, with an amazing holiday, comes the horrible hangover...which is where I'm at right now. Fortunately I also have wonderful friends in Cali who will not let me sit around and mope...because the pitypot really is no fun with an almost-2 year old!!!

It's good to be back to our life though- missed Hubby way too much and Diesel Dog too! And of course since we moved in days before the Little Miss and I got on a plane, I'm discovering this new house!

Lots to look forward to this month...if I could just stop feeling so blue...

xo
CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. Awww you poor thing, hope that things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete