Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Okay life is back on track thx to Missus

Alrighty forget that negative blog a few minutes ago! I was just catching up on my blogs and oh my squeeeeeeee PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES ARE BACK AT STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait...that means after that, there are Egg Nog Latte, the Peppermint Hot Chocolate...oh dear, it's almost Christmas...Christmas?!? That's my FAVE season!

And today is September 1 - which if you don't know me...is really my New Year's Day! Time to get out the new pens, de-clutter, get back to what's important!

er, right after I hit a Starbucks after teaching this morning!

Kudos to the Missus...you just made my week ;)

xo
CaliAlly

2 comments:

  1. Mm, pumpkin spice lattes are my FAVE... and hello, that also means that it's time for Candy Corn! Hooray for Fall! My favorite season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found something to pep u up, although I have never heard of a pumpkin spice latte - is that some crazy US thing lol!!!

    ReplyDelete