Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Retail Therapy!

Ugh, this cold is killing me...head is all stuffed up, sore throat and I feel kind of miserable...until about 10minutes ago!

And then I made my first Gilt Groupe purchase and I could not be more excited! I'm the proud owner a new Kate Spade bag retailing at $295...oh but did pay that?! NEVER! I paid $118 - sweet :) And it will be in my hot hands in 3 days - I cannot wait!

When I was back in Ottawa, a few of my friends (you know who you are!!!!!! LOL) teased me for still running around town with my trusty-diaper bag despite having a two year old, who really doesn't need all of that space! I just love having lots of space to fit my "necessities" and the fact that it's canvas versus leather so I can bring it to the park, toss it in the stroller, over my shoulder, in the SUV, etc and not worry about damaging it...well dear friends, I will no longer be that girl! Instead I'll be sporting the Kate Spade Prince Street Tess - a beautiful Nylon bag with Patent Leather accents...perfect for the park...perfect for this Mummy!

What?! You've never heard of Gilt Groupe?? It's Invitation Only Shopping - designer items at ridiculous prices! Need an invite?? Leave a Comment and I'll be sure you get an invite ASAP! And to my Canada friends?? You always have a USA addy...just ship to me and I'll mail it off to you for super-cheap! YEY!

xo
CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. i didn't want to put in my blog because some people from work read it but i got a raise. total surprise. not huge but still, a raise is a raise.

    speaking of U.S. addresses - i still need your new one :)

    ReplyDelete