Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another First...

...in 48 hours I will be on a plane on my way to the other side of the country...without the Little Miss...panic is setting in!

I'm off to a conference for work (Baby Boot Camp) in Sarasota FL for three days...but due to the location being on the other side of the country and the time change, it will take a whole day to get there, so I will be away from Family W for 4 days.

I'm very excited but also very anxious...the "What Ifs" that creep through my mind are terrible. I think I need to turn that feature off!! I love that I will be getting some Mum-time...and that Little Miss and Hubby are going to get lots of one-on-one time...but I will still miss my munchkin very much.

Confession time - I've left the Little Miss for no more than 6 hours!!!!!! Yes she just turned two!

What I will miss most:
- cuddles (she asks for them now)
- security of knowing she's a few feet away from me (Oh gosh, I pity her boyfriends already!)
- laughing and dancing in the car
- I hope she doesn't wonder where I am and think I've left...

What I will enjoy most:
- 6.5 hour plane ride with no lap child
- taking care of me and only me (and my biz!)
- adult conversation...and high heels!

xoxo
CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. oh enjoy your time away Ally, bet you will love it, and the cuddles when you get home will be so worth it!!

    Hope you have something wonderful to read for your plane trip.

    ReplyDelete