Saturday, June 13, 2009

Book Review

A Blog friend of mine Polly does a book review of each book she reads and I love it! I always like to know what others are reading to get ideas for myself...so I've decided to copy - hope you don't mind Polly!

I will display the book on the sidebar that I'm currently reading and then you can stay tuned for a review...with summer here (not that you would know it by the weather!) and terrible tv, I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more reading...and a lot more reviewing!

Stay tuned,
xo
CaliAlly

3 comments:

  1. i will write out the lemonade square recipe for you and email it to you. not hard at all to make and so yummy. the perfect summer treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay - Im so glad you are copying Ally - can't wait to read your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Dana - I look forward to the summer treat :)

    Thanks Polly...I love reading your reviews and love sharing reviews on books, so figured why not include it on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete