Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Early - so early

I love being awake in the mornings...I guess I would be a morning person! Until I started working and have a two year old! Now I need as much sleep as I can get....and oh the frustration of the Time Change! I'm fortunate enough that it hasn't affected the Little Miss really - she's a little more cranky, but still sleeping in until almost 8am and going to bed around 8pm...I however, am DYING!!!!

Last night? In bed by 8:30pm!!! This morning, up at 5:15am?!!!??! This is not good! Especially since I have today off and will need to entertain and be a "Mummy" all day! When will the body adjust??

I have two nights out this week - Mums Night Out and a work meeting that will force me to stay awake until at least 10pm...hoping that will help force some sleep in the morning...hopefully?!?!!?

xo
CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. isn't that the most frustrating thing ever. I hate it when I know I need sleep but my body won't cooperate.

    ReplyDelete