Friday, July 24, 2009

Top 10 Things I'll Miss about 1126...

...I promise the nostalgia will stop...but I just want to put this stuff down in a place where I can find it (!!!) and that I can look back and read :)

10- Pool and Hot Tub 2 doors down...and around the corner...and down the street (okay there are like 8 pools here and about the same, if not more hot tubs!)
9- Starbucks on site
8- The big green space in the middle of our neighborhood...boring for kiddos, but a nice place to stroll around (I wonder how many of those loops I've done!)
7- Not more of our family and friends back home got to see where we call home - it's really gorgeous! Resort-living to the max!
6- Everything was new when we moved in...the carpet is still so plush, the walls still so bright, the gorgeous granite counters, well gorgeous!
5- Big Pantries (albeit no cupboard space!!)
4- The counter/bar we have in our apt...I love entertaining and having guests sit up at the counter/bar...and loved making my cup of coffee in the morning and sitting up at the bar doing work.
3- Hubby coming home at lunch because he works next door, sorry not right next door, but on the other side of the Orange Grove (yes the orange grove).
2- Big, bright patio that the Little Miss has just started to enjoy!
1- The Memories (moving to USA, planning our wedding, pregnancy, bringing Little Miss home, etc)

Give me a week or so and I'll probably have the Top 10 Things I LOVE about 815!

CaliAlly
xo

2 comments:

  1. there is nothing wrong with a little nostalgia - it was Little Miss's first home

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a starbucks on site? Wow!
    Can't wait to hear your new memories.

    ReplyDelete