Thursday, July 23, 2009

Packing Day...Birthday

First off...a little happy birthday shout-out to my fantastic hubby...sorry babe, you are no longer considered early-30s...you have just entered mid-30s :) . Happy Birthday my sweet, I love you very much.

Okay dokay, so we are moving in two days...and really, the apt isn't that packed up! I lay in bed last night thinking how I had this fantastic plan to purge and de-clutter the apt and only bring what we "need and want" to the townhome...well, it looks like it's all going to get moved and we'll purge and de-clutter at the townhome while unpacking!

We are only moving less than a 10minute drive away so my thoughts, are to pack up the SUV today and tomorrow and move drawers, bins of stuff (like kitchen) that can be unpacked immediately and then minimize the unpacking...dear birthday boy hubby's thoughts??? Pack everything into boxes - even what is in the drawers and line everything up against the wall and we'll move nice neat boxes to the townhome!!

Love it...as someone who strives to be organized and on-top-of-things, I love it...as a Mum of an almost two-year old, fighting some kind of horrible virus (me not Little Miss) that has my muscles, spine and joints in agony...yeah I'm thinking not so much...argh! So of course the argument of all arguments ensued last night as we both tried to figure out the best way to move...yes two days before moving!

Verdict? We went to bed! And well, let's be real...I'm the one that has to do all of the prep and packing, etc...the one that needs to occupy the Little Miss all day and well as the blog states...All-Things-Ally ;) You know I'll be doing my best to move over everything I possibly can over the next two days...organizing it neatly at the townhome - because I seriously think my way is best!!!

Oh the joys of moving...good thing Hubby and I do love each other so much...this could be the beginning of the end otherwise ;)

See you in Milpitas,
CaliAlly
xo

2 comments:

  1. Moving sucks! Sucks, sucks, sucks! I have no doubt you will make it through :)

    Happy B-day Mr. Cali Ally.

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of luck with the move, I hope its not too painful. And feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete