Monday, March 2, 2009

Rain

Okay, I think it's officially the rainiest (word?!?) season we've had since moving to San Jose - this is insane! It's been raining on and off (like 1-2 days/week of no rain) for the last 2 months! Little Miss is totally getting cranky as many of the activities we do during the day are indoor playdates at someone's house, and she is ready to climb the walls...and so is Mummy!

But even more importantly (I can deal with the Little Miss' fussyness for the most part) is the fact that I launch my classes on Wednesday and right now? Rain. No one is going to come out with their little ones in the pouring rain...and I don't even think that's what I fear. I think what I fear is that people actually do come out and I have to do a modified workout in this small room at Sports Basement (that we use for mat work...not a WHOLE workout) and then NO ONE will sign up because the workout will be crap. Ohhhh I'm stressing. And that's stupid I know, since there is nothing I can do about the rain.

Today, I'm organizing my "swag bags" and getting them ready for Wed...maybe I'll through in a few extra somethings and bribe the Mummys....hmmm...a gift cert to a spa?!?! Kidding I really don't have that kind of money to spend!

Well fingers crossed, the rain holds off...it can be as grey as it wants...but please no showers...and Mummys that are signed up to come on Wed, be brave...a little sprinkle never hurt anyone...right?!

CaliAlly
xo

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep all my appendages crossed for NO drizzle on Wednesday!!! I sent you an email with some other thoughts about your biz and what-not... :) sending positive thoughts and well-wishes your way! And sending Mother Nature some sunny (or at least dry!) thoughts! MUUAH! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better rain than the foot of snow we just got!!!

    Sending happy sun clouds your way!

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete