Friday, February 11, 2011

Moving On!

It's been a while...I realize that...I've had another baby, I've bought a few more franchises, I've acquired a few more obsessions, I've fallen more in love with my life! But moving on!

Today on our family evening walk, my husband turned to me and said, "Babe, what's the difference between Vision and Strategy...Vision and Mission...Strategy and Goals". Well, since I don't get to use my Bachelor of Commerce too often, I was super excited to give him my er, very-educated responses (See Mum and Dad, I AM using my degree!!!). And then it got me to thinking...I started AKFit in 2009. It was just a fictitious business name so I could run my Baby Boot Camp franchise but when I first registered the name, I believed one day that AKFit would be more than just Baby Boot Camp. So here I am with a few franchises and trying to figure out how they all fit together.

- Baby Boot Camp: stroller-based fitness classes for prenatal and postpartum women (includes: STROLLFIT, STROLLGA, 5K Training Program and Nutrition Solutions).

- Karna Fitness: includes Karna Camp (high-intensity interval training for women), Restore the Core (an incredible mat-based pilates class for women), 1/2 Marathon Training Program and Nutrition Solutions.

- Juice Plus+ : helps bridge the gap between the 7 to 13 servings of fruits and vegetables recommended by The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the nutrition you actually get with your busy schedule.

That's incredible...okay this post is just me getting my thoughts out. But I think it's finally time to work on AKFit's Vision, Mission Statement and Strategy...stay tuned.

Until then, did you know that less than 25% of American adults eat the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables? That's incredible...and also the reason why I chose to get my family on Juice Plus+.

xo CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. Your back...YOUUUURRRR BAAACCCCKKK, Im so excited, welcome back, Ive missed you and you had another baby? Wow congratulations. It sounds like life is wonderful for you. Im so pleased.

    ReplyDelete