Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bet you thought I wasn't coming back ;)

Alas, not my weekly posting like I had hoped but that's okay...last weekend we were traveling to beautiful Vancouver, WA - outside Portland, OR - to visit with friends...so that's why I missed you last week!

Weather is cold here - like really cold...I think at noon today, the car said we were at 10 degrees Celsius...that's cold for the Bay Area! They actually called for snow in SF, for the first time since 1976...but no snow. I'm not sure how I would have taught STROLLFIT this morning if there had been snow on the ground, but it would have been worth it to look out the window with the girls and see a dusting of white stuff! Guess we'll have to make a trip to Tahoe instead!

As most of you know, I'm turning the big 3-5 this year and I'm really struggling with it! I haven't had any issues EVER celebrating my birthday...in fact I'm the girl yelling from the rooftops that it's my bday and inviting everyone to come and celebrate with me...but this year I'm having a tough time...I know age is just a number, but for whatever reason 35, is a number I don't like! I was so excited to turn 30....but when I woke up on Jan 1, 2011, I kid you not the first thought was Oh My Goodness, I turn 35 this year...sniffle, sniffle. So what do I decide? I'm going to grab the bull by the horns and get in the best possible shape I can in order to turn 35 looking fabulous! So who wants to join me? You know you've been thinking about doing something good for yourself and setting an amazing example for your children. Sooooooo what are you waiting for?

100 Pushup Challenge...Let's Go!!!!! How could you not want sexy, sculpted shoulders! http://hundredpushups.com/ Oh yeah, I'm going for the full push-ups! NO modified pushups for me...hey, I only have 2 months of being 34 left!

So join me - be sure to comment and let me know you are in! We start Tuesday, March 1!

xoxo
CaliAlly

1 comment:

  1. Ok I can't do a pushup to save my life, BUT I have been making an effort to get super fit this year and Im feeling fantastic. AND guess what, I turn 35 this year too.....so Im going to attempt with you Ally. I won't make promises, I love exercise but I absolutely hate pushups, so I can only try right?

    ReplyDelete